To Whom It May Concern
Subject: School Librarian
LWIS-CiS is willing to recruit a qualified school librarian who is capable of performing the following tasks:
· Select books and periodicals appropriate to students and staff needs.
· Catalogue books using the Dewey Decimal System.
· Collaborate with teachers to collect resources related to student research work.
· Help students conduct research.
· Circulate materials to students and teachers, prepare a list of overdue books, as well as damaged and lost books, and maintain a circulation record.
· Assign two hours per week for each Elementary School class to visit the library and borrow English and Arabic books.
· Read and animate stories for preschool students.
· Host yearly book fairs.
· Arrange the order of, purchase, and distribute textbooks and copybooks.
· Order and distribute agendas and exam papers.
· Collect the textbooks from students at the end of the year.
· Arrange the English and Arabic summer work and sell them to students.
The school is located in Zkak El-Blat, Hussein Beyhum Street.
For any queries, kindly contact the undersigned at 01-369500/1
Looking forward to receive your feedback as soon as possible.